Does My Computer Meet H&R Block Software System Requirements?
To install your tax software, your computer needs to be able to meet several H&R Block software system requirements. Without these basic requirements, the H&R Block Tax Software might not be able to function properly on your computer.
The H&R Block Tax Software minimum system requirements are for Windows and Mac are below.
- Operating system: Windows® 10 or higher.
- Browser: Internet Explorer® 11 or higher
- Operating system: Mac OS® X 10.15.7 or higher.
- Browser: Safari® 15.6.1 or higher.
- Hard-Disk Space: 170MB
- Monitor: 1024×768, SVGA color monitor
- Printer: Compatible inkjet or laser
- Speakers and Sound Card: For videos / animations
You’ll also need an internet connection to meet H&R Block software system requirements.
Was this topic helpful?