How Do I Fix an H&R Block Error 1152?
If you’re getting an error 1152 for your H&R Block Software, you might have some temporary files that are faulty. Here’s how to delete them:
If you’re running Windows 8, 8.1, or 10:
- Press and hold down the Windows key + E to open Computer.
- Double-click the C:\ drive.
- Double-click Users.
- Double-click on the username the client is using.
- Double-click the AppData folder. This folder might be hidden. If you can’t see it:
- Click the View tab at the top of the window.
- Check the box for Hidden Items.
- In the Local folder, double-click the Temp folder.
- Highlight files found in the Temp folder, then press Delete.
When You Can’t Fix Error 1152
If you’re still getting an error 1152, contact an H&R Block support specialist for additional assistance at 800-HRBLOCK (800-472-5625).
Was this topic helpful?