Where’s my refund – Arizona?
To check the status of your Arizona state refund online, conduct the following steps:
- Visit https://aztaxes.gov/Home/CheckRefund.
- Enter your Social Security Number.
- Select your filing status from the drop down.
- Enter your zip code.
- Select the tax year from the drop down.
- Click “Check Status.”
For paper filed returns, taxpayers should allow eight weeks from the date filed before contacting ADOR’s Customer Care Center to check on the status of a return. They should be prepared to provide their social security number, zip code and filing status reported on their returns when inquiring on their refunds.
What can cause a delay in my Arizona refund?
- Math errors in your return or other adjustments.
- You used more than one form type to complete your return.
- Your return was missing information or incomplete.
- Fraud and error safeguards could delay some returns.
Need more Arizona refund and tax information?
To get more information about your Arizona refund, navigate to the following sites:
Need more tax guidance or help filing your federal tax return?
Whether you make an appointment with one of our knowledgeable tax pros or choose one of our online tax filing products, you can count on H&R Block to help you get the support you need when it comes to filing taxes in Arizona and federally.
Need to check the status of your federal refund? Visit our Where’s My Refund page to find out how soon you’ll receive your federal refund.
Was this topic helpful?